Pro Clay - Superior Clay Tennis Courts
Conipur® Pro Clay installed by Fosse Contracts is a superior clay tennis surface designed for top class players and those who prefer the performance characteristics of genuine clay courts.
All components of Pro Clay are provided by Conica Technik and guaranteed to be consistent and of the highest quality.
- ITF Classified: Category 1 - Slow
- Playable in most weather conditions
- Inset pvc frost tolerant lines
- No major maintenance required at the start of the playing season
- Free draining - play during and after rain
- Low maintenance cost
- True clay slide underfoot
- No irregularities - reduced trip hazard
- Predictable and consistent foot friction
- Even ball bounce
- Suitable for wheelchair tennis
- 100% recyclable
- Ideal as an upgrade from existing clay or artificial clay courts
There is also a version of Pro Clay for indoor tennis in which eco-friendly components eliminate dust formation and the need for regular watering.
Pro-Clay Indoor is currently used as the surface for the WTA Porsche Tennis Grand Prix event in Stuttgart and was also selected for the Federation Cup tie played in Bern last year between Switzerland and Belgium.